With the introduction of new Apprenticeship Standards from the Government, many of the current Apprenticeship Frameworks are being phased out and replaced by new Standards.
KITS are now delivering Apprenticeship Standards for Engineering having already introduced the Standards for Motor Vehicle in 2017.
The new Engineering Standards being delivered are:
- Engineering Operative – Fabrication
- Engineering Operative – Electrical
- Engineering Operative – Mechanical Manufacturing Engineering
- Engineering Operative – Maintenance
- Engineering Technician – Machinist
- Engineering Technician – Mechatronics Maintenance
- Engineering Technician – Product Design and Development Technician
- Engineering Technician – Technical Support Technician
- Engineering Technician – Toolmaker & Tool and Die Maintenance Technician.
You can find out more about these standards at https://www.kits-training.co.uk/portfolio-item/engineering-apprenticeships/.
If you would like to discuss any of these new Standards and Apprenticeships please contact The Employer Engagement Team on 01484 711462.