KITS are supporting National Apprenticeships Week 2019.
Apprenticeships are a great alternative to University and for anyone wanting a career Engineering or Motor Vehicle Mechanics, an apprenticeship can be the best way to enter the industry.
Specialising in only Engineering and Motor Vehicle – KITS are industry experts and work with hundreds of local manufacturing, engineering and automotive employers throughout the region.
Why should i do an Apprenticeship with KITS?
- earn while you learn and get paid a competitive salary.
- get high quality training in the career of your choice, paid for by your employer and the government.
- get a boost to your future earnings potential – it is widely known that Apprentices who have completed all of their training will gain higher salary increases.
- Dedicated training in the skills that Employers want.
- Good progression opportunities – research shows that Apprentices climb the ranks within companies as they have more hands-on working experience and knowledge.
So if you think an Apprenticeship could be the best route for you or if you are still unsure and you want to find out more about Engineering or Motor Vehicle Apprenticeships – contact KITS today.
You can call us on 01484 711462.