As an employer you must appoint someone competent to help you meet your Health and safety duties. This must be a Competent Person who is someone with the necessary skills, knowledge and experience to manage Health and Safety.
Recently we have seen big increases in fines distributed to companies who are breaching Health and Safety law.
- Prosecution can lead to a fine of up to 10% of your turnover (not just your profit margin)
- Total fines levied in year to April 2018 >£91 million
- Many cases of more than £1 million
- Bad publicity and loss of contracts can also result
To meet Health and Safety requirements, KITS can provide your company with this Competent Person service and currently do so for numerous companies throughout England.
KITS can help you to avoid this risk through their Health and Safety Assistance Scheme:
- Professional and practical advice from industry-experienced advisors
- Cost-effective schemes to suit various organisations
- Helps you to comply with the legal requirement for access to competent health and safety advice
- Helps to reduce risk of accidents
The scheme is available to join from as little as £450 + VAT – 1 Year Scheme with one Audit (Other Schemes available).
For further information contact Graham on 01484 711 462 or alternatively via email at firstname.lastname@example.org