Highfields Level 2 Safe Moving and Handling
January 18 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
VENUE – KITS / In Company
DURATION – 1/2 Day
This qualification introduces candidates to the hazards and risks involved in manual handling and outlines what to expect from a manual handling assessment. It will enable employees to develop safer manual handling techniques in the workplace.
The course introduces the delegates to:
• Hazards of Manual Handling
• Risks and Controls Available
• What to expect from a Manual Handling Assessments
Subject areas covered in the course include:
• The process of Manual Handling in the workplace
• Manual Handling injuries and causes
• Manual Handling Assessment and Control Option
• Duties and Manual Handling Regs 1992
The course concludes with a multi choice examination leading to a formal certificate in workplace safety.