VENUE: KITS / In Company
DURATION: 1 DAY
AIMS & OBJECTIVES:
The course aims to cover a range of key topics that will help delegates in their role as team leaders or supervisors, whether new to the role or experienced.
Delegates must hold a current CCNSG Safety Passport as a pre-requisite for attending this course.
The course is split into four modules or elements:
The modules cover:
• How to communicate successfully,
• How to develop and lead a team successfully,
• How to achieve safe outcomes,
• Self-management and development including time management,
• How to work safely with others
There is a short, final assessment paper to be completed.