VENUE – KITS / In Company
DURATION – 1 Day
Aimed at all workers who need a basic understanding of the principles of Health and Safety in the workplace.
To give candidates an understanding of what Health and Safety is, the costs and benefits, an appreciation of how Health and Safety is regulated, and an understanding of occupational Health and Welfare.
It looks at accident causes and prevention, gives and understanding of Risk Assessment and control and their place within the work situation.
• H&S LAW – Health & Safety and Welfare
• The workplace and Work Equipment
• Risk Assessment
• Principles of Manual Handling + COSHH
• Display Screen Equipment and Workstation Design
• Working At Heights
• Workplace Transport Safety and Noise and Vibration
The course concludes with a multi choice examination leading to a formal certificate in workplace safety.