VENUE – KITS / In Company
DURATION: 2 Days
The course is suitable for anyone new to a training position, who has been asked to take on training responsibilities within their existing role, or even experienced trainers wishing to refresh skills. designed for anyone who trains others. It is designed so that Employees, Supervisors or Managers who deliver training that can with the right skills deliver effectively and in a way that is fun and interactive. Our courses provide the essential skills needed to maximise their effectiveness in improving the skills of your Staff.
GENERAL OBJECTIVES Day 1:
• Introduction and Course Overview
• Communication Skills for Training
• Questioning Skills for Trainers
• Listening Skills for Trainers
• Presentation Skills in Training
• Developing Participation in Training
• Managing Questions and Answers
• Games: Adding Fun and Humour
• Dealing with Difficult Trainees
GENERAL OBJECTIVES Day 2 :
Using the skills learnt above to deliver the subject matter on completion of this course.
N.B – The Train the Trainer course can be delivered to cover Manual Handling, Working at Heights (Steps and Stepladder).